The CMA GRD-CNC Drilling Center is the third generation of successful predecessor models that are used every day around the world. The machine is working
With the latest generation of control of industrial PC, servo drives and servomotors of OMRON (Japan).
Special features of the GRD-CNC portal drilling center:
– Simple graphical programming, including the GoTo function in manual mode
Free programming in DIN / ISO (G commands), p. ex. for milling, thread milling, use of special tools, such as deburring tools
– 2-axis interpolation for X / Y axis, 3-axis interpolation for helical milling (X / Y / Z axis)
Fast forward of the X and Y axes = 30 m / min.
Portal drilling center options.
– 13.1 kW spindle motor for more torque.
– Internal cooling through the spindle.
– Spraying system for minimum lubrication or paste (flow perforation)
– Automatic probe system to correct the height of the piece.
– Renishaw system for automatic zero point search.
– External software NJWin13 for PC programming.
– CAD / CAM software to convert 2D / 3D drawings.
– Axis, axis of rotation for the machining of pipes.
– Pneumatic clamping system, single or multiple clamping system.