What does a drilling center have to offer in practice?
Drilling quickly and easily in the exact position (a hole in the wrong position generates problems, that is, high assembly costs)
– Can be used for individual pieces (1 or 2 holes manually in a product) or for small and large series
– has the ability to use both conventional HSS drill bits and modern hard metal drills for faster drilling
– Be suitable for the processing of (several) small or large products
– Be suitable for drilling and thermal threading.
– Be able to perform light milling operations without the product having to be fastened on 2 machines for this machining